To inspire, support and accompany those on a journey toward a more compassionate, peaceful, and just world.
By providing educational opportunities, meaningful experiences and a variety of resources, we are dedicated to the universal call to love and heal ourselves, our communities and our planet.
OUR CORE VALUES AS SPIRITUAL PRACTICES
- Interspirituality: It is critical for the peaceful evolution of humanity that we find, claim and experience the beauty and the common ground that exists among wisdom traditions, world religions and ancient spiritual paths.
- Interconnectedness: We are all pilgrims on this journey of life living in sacred relationship with self, others, and the natural world, and share the responsibility of practicing deep nonviolence to all.
- Reverence: We humbly acknowledge all of life is a gift that awakens in us a sense of wonder and awe to which we respond with respect, gratitude, and an active commitment to being love in the world.
- Transformation: In all circumstances we have the power and the choice to engage in the healing cycle of change and renewal that promises to lift humanity toward healing and wholeness.
- Inner work and outer action: The spiritual life requires a deep commitment to conscious and contemplative self-knowledge and compassionate action and service, which calls us to authentically participate in the evolution of peace and justice.